The Boys & Girls Club of Pasadena offers safe and reliable van transportation from most local schools to our Clubhouses. The service is available Monday through Friday during the school year only. We pick up from the following Pasadena Unified School District schools:
Aveson Charter Elementary
Aveson Charter High School
Blair High School
Don Benito Elementary
Eliot Middle School
McKinley Middle School
Norma Coombs Alternative School
Odyssey Charter School
Pasadena High School
Sierra Madre Elementary
Sierra Madre Middle School
Washington Middle School
$50 per child, per month
- Registration opens annually on August 1 and continues until all openings are filled.
- Spaces are given on a first come, first served basis, and not secured until paid.
- Riders must be current members of the Boys & Girls Club of Pasadena.
- Participants must ride the van at least 3 times per week.
- Parents must call and tell the Club whenever their child is not going to ride the van.
- No horseplay or roughhousing is permitted.
- We reserve the right to dismiss any member from this service who has been written up by a van driver 3 or more times.